Welcome to the United Townships of Head, Clara & Maria
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MUNICIPAL SERVICES
The municipal office has now reopened, however only one visitor may enter the building at a time. If there is already a visitor inside, please wait outside until they leave.
Upon entering the building all visitors must:
• Wear a mask.
• Complete hand hygiene by using hand sanitizer provided.
• Comply with expectations below:
1. You are not now, and have not within the last 14 days, exhibited any symptoms of a cold or flu.
2. No person residing in your home has not within the last 14 days exhibited any symptoms of a cold or flu.
3. You have not come in contact with a presumed or confirmed COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days.
4. No person residing in your home had or came in contact with a presumed or confirmed COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days.
5. You have not travelled via airplane or cruise ship within the last 14 days.
6. No person residing in your home has travelled via airplane or cruise ship within the last 14 days.
7. You are following all Government of Ontario social distancing guidelines.
8. All persons residing in your home are following all Government of Ontario social distancing guidelines.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ABOVE OR ONE OF THE SITUATIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU, WE ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 613-586-2526 BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING.
The library currently remains closed to the public. Please contact Marlene Gibson at 613-586-2761 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange curbside pickup.
At 2 p.m. on March 30th, 2020, Warden Debbie Robinson declared a state of emergency due to the global COVID-19 pandemic across the entirety of the County of Renfrew under the Emergency Management and Protection Act.
For more information, click here.
HCM Mission: At your service; working effectively to bring together people, partnerships and potential for a strong, connected community.
HCM Vision: Providing a healthy, connected, and sustainable community teeming with possibilities for our citizens now and into the future.
Incorporated January 1st of 1878 the Municipality of the United Townships of Head, Clara & Maria is located on the westernmost border of Renfrew County in the Ottawa Valley.
Our municipality consists of the four hamlets of Deux Rivieres, Bissett Creek, Stonecliffe and Mackey and are located 2 hours and 20 minutes west of Ottawa and 1 hour east of North Bay.
Our municipality runs along 60 kilometers of Trans Canada Highway 17 and is bordered by the Ottawa River on the north and Algonquin Park on the south.